Cervical cancer is cancer of the cervix, the lower part of the uterus which connects it to the vagina.
Symptoms of cervical cancer
● Vaginal bleeding in between periods, after intercourse or after menopause.
● A bloody or dirty vaginal discharge which may have a foul odour.
● Pelvic pain
You are at risk of having cervical cancer if
● You or your partner have or had multiple sexual partners
● You have HPV infection, a viral infection which is strongly associated with this disease.
● You have an abnormal pap smear.